Sep 25 | 2017
- Evaluate detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements.
- Complete component design documents on assigned projects.
- Design, develop, and code for intermediate modules, following documentation and development standards in TIBCO, Java and other tool sets.
- Enhance technical documentation and implement changes.
- Conduct basic levels of module and integration testing according to process standards. Track and resolve moderate defects.
- Assist Quality Control (QC) personnel with functional tests.
- Analyze and resolve moderate problems.
- Execute change management activities supporting production deployment to Developers, Quality Control Analysts, and environmental Management personnel.
- Manage and administer production environments and provide 24/7 support.
- Attend the daily bug review meetings, weekly status meetings, and walkthroughs, and interact with Business Analyst and QA team for resolving defects.
Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
Job in Bellevue, WA
Fax resumes to 512-312-7387